"Glow Bug Cloth Diapers story begins with our babies. Long before the company existed, there were two Moms who found friendship during pre-natal yoga class. Neta and I became close friends through the course of our pregnancies. We were thrilled when my daughter Amelia was born only weeks after Neta’s daughter Ela in 2007. We both discovered and enjoyed using cloth diapers on our girls.
After the birth of Neta’s son Edder and my daughter Gloria in 2010, we were both looking for new cloth diapers. Neta and I had the same concerns with the available brands. All we wanted were good quality, affordable cloth diapers but we were really frustrated that the product we were looking for did not seem to exist. What better solution to our dilemma than to start our own company that would sell amazing quality cloth diapers at a great price?
We knew that there must be lots of other parents out there who want to use cloth diapers but are intimidated by the cost of investing in good quality diapers. We are here to help you every step of the way in making the switch to cloth diapers and can’t wait to hear how much you love them!
Sarah Downey and Neta Talmor – Founders of Glow Bug Cloth Diaper
P.S. If you are wondering why we called the company Glow Bug Cloth Diapers, there are two reasons. First of all, “Glow Bug” is my nickname for Gloria and second, because I always thought a baby in cloth diapers looks like a cute little bug with that sweet round bum."
- Two sets of cross-over snaps through the waist band for a perfect fit around newborn tummies
- Double rows of snaps with square tabs for a trim fit through the hip
- Four size settings fitting babies from birth through potty training (7lbs-35lbs)
- Coordinating coloured snaps for every print
- Waterproof flaps in the front and the back of each diaper to prevent leaks
- Double gusset through the leg for an extra barrier of protection
- NEW SlimDry™ fabric keeps baby’s skin dry without the bulk
- Two openings in the pocket makes it easier to get the absorbent inset in and out
- Snap-in inserts to keep it in place while baby’s on the move